Air/Car/Hotel Travel Agent FT-MT
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Montrose Travel, Southern California's premier travel management company, believes that its people are the keys to success. That's why we appreciate our Associates and reward their achievements. |
We are seeking highly motivated and energetic individuals who are looking to play a defining role in our company as we continue to build an infinitely superior travel management company. We are a dynamic and creative group of skilled individuals who all share a deep-seeded burning desire to be the best, to win. This is what separates us from our competition; that which separates our company from other companies.
• Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax)
• 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match
• Lucrative Incentive Programs
• Opportunity to earn Annual Bonus
• Ongoing career development and training
• Numerous paid holidays
• Two weeks paid vacation after your first year at Montrose Travel
• Discounted travel opportunities
• Multiple company parties
• Travel awards
|Qualifications:||• Travel Agent experience is required (3 years experience minimum)|
• Apollo GDS experience preferred but not mandatory
If a financially stable, fast-growing company is what you're looking for, then look no further. If you are interested in employment opportunities, please APPLY NOW.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.